Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lcd car fm transmitter/charger for apple ipod nano new

Lcd car fm transmitter/charger for apple ipod nano new

Price: $18.39
Manufacturer: Eforcity
Buy from amazon.com

FeaturesPower and charge your iPhone / iPod simultaneously through the 30-pin dock connectorDigital FM tuner with LCD displayAudio car kit with iPhone / iPhone 3G! Feature to boardcast the calls on all speakers in the carStandard 5V USB port provides charging for cell phones GPS and MP3 players. (USB charging cable NOT included / cable is avaliable for purchase seperately)3.5 mm audio input for most of the mp3 players / phones with 3.5 mm audio outputFlexible goose neck offers easy repositioning for comfort convenience and safety while drivingFlexible Clamp: Holds electronic devices securely with the padded armsRemovable stoppers: prevents the device from droppingHigh quality silicone gel on back and sides protect your device from being damaged

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2130 in Consumer Electronics
  • Brand: eforcity
  • Dimensions: 3.00 pounds
  • Transmits stereo quality sound from your portable music player to your car FM radio
  • Compatible with:All models of Apple iPod with Dock Connector

Product Reviews

Unbelievable
I've never used an fm transmitter before because i've read review's for even the most expensive ones and the quality is supposed to be noticeably worse.
I couldn't afford a new cd player yet so this was just to hold me over, and after hearing it play i've decided against getting a cd player at all. The sound quality is excellent, it sounded just like it would on the radio, the transmitter seems to be very well made along with looking very nice to boot, and the price is unbelievable.

The neck, side grips and supports on the bottom are highly adjustable, which to my surprise makes me feel safe putting my iphone in it and driving down a dirt road.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone shopping for an fm transmitter, save $30+ and get quality.

Couldn't work better!
This product is everything I asked for. It works wherever I am, whenever i'm moving out of a particular area, I may have to change the station based on the radio signals, but it takes seconds, and is common with every FM transmitter.
Not only does this charge my iphone, but also plays all of my music clearly, the first one that i've ever found that was consistantly reliable. I had bought the FM transmitters years back from apple and after a few months they were crap. This stayed in the same shape, and consistantly gave me exactly what I wanted.
Recommend so highly, i'm getting another one for my friend as a gift.

WOW!!
I purchased this LCD CAR FM TRANSMITTER/CHARGER FOR APPLE IPOD NANO tested it out and it is great and easy to use. I just tune my radio stastion to 107.1 and the transmitter to 107.1 and play my iPod. I have been looking at other transmitters and this is the best one out there.
it fits most all iPods the little connecter has release tabs on the side for when you want to take your iPod with you, the charger goes into your lighter or extera charger outlet in your (car, truck, SUV), the holders adjust to hold different widths of Ipod. the sound is sharp, & clear as a bell. the price for this transmitter is just right for $21.18.
I highly recommend eforcity 100%, the shipping was fast and smooth, and i recieved the transmitter 4 days prior to the due date.
It was great doing business with eforcity.


0 comments:

Post a Comment