Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hard Durable Pink Snap-On Protective Cover Case with clip for Samsung A717 [Beyond Cell Packaging]

Hard Durable Pink Snap-On Protective Cover Case with clip for Samsung A717 [Beyond Cell Packaging]

Price: $0.39
Manufacturer: Beyond Cell
Buy from amazon.com



Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #15302 in Cell Phone Accessories
  • Brand: MyBat
  • Intelligent IC chip inside recognizes a fully charged battery and automatically switches to a saver.
  • Plug never heats or overcharges the battery.
  • LED charging indicator light shows charging status. Quickly charges most batteries.
  • High Quality Durable Unit and Cord.
  • Comfortable ergonomic design.

Product Reviews

Premium Rapid Car Charger
This charger was supposed to be compatible with the Motorola W755 (RAZOR). I've purchased off-brand chargers before and never had any issues, so I was surprised recently when I looked closely at the phone's LCD and saw that it displayed "unauthorized charger". At this point, I'd had it for awhile, had thrown out the original packaging, etc., so it's a bad deal!

Lasted a full Year!!
I forgot exactly what I paid for this charger, but it wasn't over $5. I bought more than one to get a better deal on shipping. This car charger lasted almost a full year of constant use. Very surprised considering it is fraction of the cost I have paid at the Sprint Store in the past. I would buy more if I needed. Enjoy :0)


0 comments:

Post a Comment