Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sprint OEM Original Premium Car Charger for Palm Pre

Sprint OEM Original Premium Car Charger for Palm Pre

Price:
Manufacturer:
Buy from amazon.com



Information

Product Reviews

incompatible with Pre
Although this has the right sized plug, it does not charge the Pre. Somehow the pre has done something proprietary, and this doesn't work with it.

let me PRE-empt you
This does not work with the PRE as others have stated...I plugged it into my cigarette lighter...and the outer ring of the plugin turns a yellow color so power is flowing...once I plug it into my PRE...NADA. I will be returning this ASAP.

wrong amperage
This charger does not charge the Palm Pre. Here is the specs for the wall charger that comes with the phone:

5 volts
1 amp

Here are the specs for this car charger:

5 volts
.85 amps

So in summary, not enough juice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment